arrow_back What web can do - How far web has bridged the gap vs native
Server-side or Client-side rendering, what is best for you?
Submitted by Harshil Agrawal (@harshil1712) on Friday, 19 October 2018
Section: Crisp talk Technical level: Intermediate
Different applications need different kind of approach. Some need to have server-side rendering while some are just fine client-side rendering. It becomes difficult to decide which approach is better for your application based on the various pros and cons. The audience will get to know about the key differences of these approaches, and what is best suitable for their application. The various framework that can be used to leverage these approaches will be explained. Also various case studies will be given as a reference so that the audience can understand these rendering methods more precisely.
- Introduction to Server Side Rendering (SSR)
- Introduction to Client Side Rendering (CSR)
- Difference between SSR and CSR
- Case Study explaining the benifits of SSR
- Case Study explaining the benifits of CSR
- Frameworks that can be used for SSR and CSR
- Question and Answer