Previous proposalAnimations in React Native
Next proposalHTML5 Video Player With Open Source Tech @ Hotstar
React Suspense, lazy and all about Hooks
Submitted by Vivek Nayyar (@viveknayyar09) on Sunday, 4 November 2018
Section: Full talk Technical level: Intermediate Status: Under evaluation
We also have a React.lazy API for code splitting and React.Suspense.
The talk would focus on explaining these concepts with some live coding examples and how it can help restructure our apps.
- What was the problem with React classes?
- What are hooks and what problem do they solve?
- Easy code splitting with React.lazy api and Suspense
- Suspended rendering with React.suspense
- Writing your new react components with hooks (Keeping in mind that this still is an alpha release)
Front-End Engineer with 4 year’s of experience building products for numerous domain’s like e-commerce, real estate, video-streaming and now Fin-Tech.