Submitted by Sonal Raj (@sonalraj) on Friday, 28 September 2018
Broadly, we will be focused around areas that bring out the value additions to a project of considerable scale, including but not restricted to the following:
- Say a brief hello to
VueJS– library or framework? ( for those who haven’t Vue’d before! )
- Salient features of VueJS – choice and control
- Two-way data binding made simpler – no more
- How Vue tackles application
Custom directivesfor DOM manipulation
- How the mortal Vue fares against the React and Angular gods.
- Lessons learnt from migrations of existing React Projects
Sonal (@_sonalraj) is a Senior Engineer at D.E.Shaw. He has been an avid pythonista, front end developer and design geek for over 10 years. He spends a good part of his time tinkering with UI/UX and software design and has been part of fseveral full stack development efforts. Sonal holds a masters in Information Technology, and pursues research in the fields of image processing, education technology and graph databases. Sonal has been a technical speaker and is also the author of the book ‘Neo4j High Performance’.