Previous proposalAlert! Your Node JS application just crashed!
Next proposalA React Native developer's journey of building PWA
Broadly, we will be focused around areas that bring out the value additions to a project of considerable scale, including but not restricted to the following:
- Say a brief hello to
VueJS– library or framework? ( for those who haven’t Vue’d before! )
- Salient features of VueJS – choice and control
- Two-way data binding made simpler – no more
- How Vue tackles application
Custom directivesfor DOM manipulation
- How the mortal Vue fares against the React and Angular gods.
- Lessons learnt from migrations of existing React Projects
Sonal (@_sonalraj) is a Senior Engineer at D.E.Shaw. He has been an avid pythonista, front end developer and design geek for over 10 years. He spends a good part of his time tinkering with UI/UX and software design and has been part of fseveral full stack development efforts. Sonal holds a masters in Information Technology, and pursues research in the fields of image processing, education technology and graph databases. Sonal has been a technical speaker and is also the author of the book ‘Neo4j High Performance’.