Type check your JS codebase with Flow
Submitted by Vagmi Mudumbai (@vagmi) on Saturday, 22 April 2017
- Introduce flow with a simple hello world example.
- Introduce comment type vs inline annotations
- Introduce MaybeTypes to address the billion dollar mistake
- Touch upon Classes, Function Types, Generics and Union Types
- Live code a small example to demonstrate editor integration such as autocomplete and inline errors and demonstrate Flow works well with Babel and eslint.
flow-typedto obtain type annotations for popular npm libraries