Universal Rendering - An experience
Submitted by Visweshwaran S (@vish1988) on Thursday, 11 August 2016
Section: Crisp talk Technical level: Intermediate
Very recently, a team of technologist embarked on ~~isomorphic~~ universal rendering. Every step of the way was full of learnings invaluable not to share and hence the talk.
Talk would cover the following topics
- Universal Rendering , why and how?
- Initial setup.
- Build Tools and decision on choosing one
- Tech choices and why react?
- Templates and DOM manipulation.
- Give and Takes of isomorphic efforts.
- Whats left and next.
We will try to simplify your path to isomorphic apps. Hopefully right?
An Experience Technologist with a twist @ Sapient Nitro. An avid reader and chatterbox , now trying to channel his speech skills in Tech arena.