arrow_back Building a self learning word prediction and auto-correct module for FirefoxOS and openweb handling multilingual input
Flying a drone autonomously with JS
Submitted by Sharmiladevi (@sharmiladevi) on Wednesday, 15 July 2015
Section: Crisp talk Technical level: Advanced
- Audience will get introduced to autonomous flight of a drone using node.
- Audience will get introduced to few building blocks of autonomous flight using open cv
- Will have some fun learning some flight maneuvers.
This talk will be on creating an autonomous flying drone using node js ( ar-drone-autonomy+ node-open-cv)
This talk will walk through
1. Flying your drone autonomously using JS ( ardrone-autonomy )
2. Processing drone flight image stream using node-opencv
3. Few building blocks of autonomy using node-opencv + ardrone-autonomy
- Web developer with a startup called themeefy.
- Has experience doing JS development for the web, mobile and connected devices.
- Wannabe aeronautical engineer who become software engineer by luck :)