arrow_back Test Driven Development - Jasmine
Templating , basics to mastery
Submitted by Nagaraju Sangam (@nasangam) on Saturday, 30 August 2014
This session will cover from basics to mastery on templating both client and server side.
I’m planning to cover following topics…
- JS Templating, What? Why? How?
- Comparision of various templating engines?
- Types of templating?
- Internal, External, Partial-Internal, Partial-External templates.
- Precompiled Templating
- Drawbacks of templating concept.
- Performace considerations and practices.
- DOTJS, EJS, KNOCKOUT, MUSTACHE, HandleBar templating engines.
- Which templating engine should be picked? When and why?
- Deep Dive Into DotJS.
- Best Practices and QA
Works at CISCO.