arrow_back Automating Mundane Front-end Tasks Using Node.js
A Soldier’s Diary from JS battle arrow_forward
Submitted by Shyam Seshadri (@shyamseshadri) on Wednesday, 6 August 2014
- Understand how a single-threaded, event based architecture allows us to create super scalable servers.
- Cover the beauty of AngularJS, which lets us write less, more focused code to do much more!
- What it means when we say the MEAN stack.
- Differentiate between the MEAN stack, and MEAN.io
- Learn how we can leverage having the same programing language on server and client and reduce the amount of code we write.
- How we could share business logic, validation logic and much more between the server and the client.
Not a handson workshop, so just come in with an open mind, and prepare to be converted!
Shyam Seshadri is the CEO & Director at Fundoo Solutions Private Limited ( http://www.befundoo.com ), a tech startup that is based out of Navi Mumbai. Shyam is a published author and has written two books on AngularJS for O’Reilly (the second one, called AngularJS Up & Running ( http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0636920033486.do ) is scheduled to be out soon).
Before he started Fundoo, he was a Senior Software Engineer at Google in Mountain View, where he also worked on AngularJS when it first started. He has an MBA in Marketing & Entrepreneurship from the Indian School of Business, Hyderabad.
Nowadays, he spends his time working on awesome new products, consulting on high level architecture and complex projects and conducting AngularJS & NodeJS workshops internationally.