arrow_back Your webapps should talk not just in English, but in español, Kiswahili, 廣州話 and অসমীয়া too.
Frontend Dev Ops
Submitted by Aditya (@netroy) on Friday, 23 August 2013
As the browsers are becoming more powerful & Webapps more complex, the way we deploy them is changing too.
I'll try to cover a few topics related to building & deploying rich webapps to production & automating as much as possible.
- Automated Asset management (styles & templates)
- Automated Localization
- Automated Sprites & Icon-fonts
- Linting & CI
- Building using tools like grunt
- Automated Continuous deployment
- Network performance
- Error tracking
- Performance tracking
- Experience building rich webapps.
- Interest in deploying desktop-grade apps
Aditya is a full-stack Developer at 6Wunderkinder GmbH.
He also works as the Front-end dev-ops guy for wunderlist.com