Amplify your stack
Submitted by Sunil Pai (@threepointone) on Tuesday, 3 January 2012
Accelerate front-end development! Reduce the design-develop-deploy period painlessly.
Stuff I plan on covering -
- Seamlessly use fixtures to mock data; you'll never have to wait for the "backend guys" to finish for your work to continue.
- Dead simple templating + using pushstate/popstate; best practices, benefits, and some cool tricks.
- Static package management - use dev, staging and production semantics to have your code be ready to be deployed with minimal effort.
- DON'T PANIC - Write unit tests and save your ass.
- Tools, frameworks, and books that can help.
Sunil is very inappropriate, likes gantt charts, and plays his les paul when he’s not fighting internet explorer. Contact him on twitter @threepointone.