Once Upon a Kotlin in Clojure
The talk is intended to juxtapose Kotlin and Clojure features. The talk will compare both languages and bring out the critical differences which would help people in decision making of when to use which language.
- High Level Kotlin and Clojure.
- High level differences.
- Functional programming in Kotlin and Clojure.
- Suitability case studies for each.
- Future of both languages.
- Whiteboard/chalkboard and markers/chalks.
Siddharth Kulkarni is a developer with ThoughtWorks. He is passionate about technology and startups. He is afraid of Haskell and loves Kotlin. Currently he’s learning Clojure.