Building High Quality Mobile Apps with React Native
Submitted by Parashuram (@axemclion1) on Wednesday, 6 February 2019
Technical level: Intermediate
In this talk, we will look at the architecture of React Native, and how it can be leveraged to build high quality applications. We will look at sharing business logic between websites built using React and mobile apps built using React Native. We will look at the various developer productivity tricks with React Native that help us build high quality mobile applications quickly.
- Comparing Cordova/Phonegap/Ionic, React Native, NativeScript and Flutter
- Understand the React Native architecture
- Getting up and running with React Native quickly
- Leveraging native libraries and modules for platform specific tasks
- A quick introduction to React Native performance.