Gradle Build System
Submitted by Krunal Kapadiya (@krunal3kapadiya) on Sunday, 18 June 2017
Gradle is the base to build the Android application, In this talk, we are discussing how can improve time while building applications, a life cycle of Gradle. Learn about building tasks, and monitoring the time taken by Gradle in a day. Why we upgrade to Gradle 4.0.
- Write hello world in gradle.
- How gradle build apk in android studio
- Life cycle of gradle build
- Flavors for free and paid applications
- Configuring proguard
- Configuring signed apk
- Automation for version code, version of libraries
- Managing dependencies in multiple modules of single project
- Injecting resources using gradle in compile time
I am Krunal Kapadiya, Google Certified Associate Android developer. Currently, I am working in Multidots as Android developer. I like to build the Android application on different platforms, like to reduce the size and increase app performance. Free time Machine learner.