Elasticsearch : Distributed System for Large Scale Data needs
Submitted by Aravind Putrevu (@aravindputrevu) on Tuesday, 16 October 2018
Technical level: Beginner
Often late, data explosion is a normal thing with any business. Developers collect, contain and categorize data for various use cases.
Likewise, developers expect the system to respond and scale according to your data needs.
This talk explains how Elasticsearch can fit in to your needs.
Quick Brain map of this talk is:
- Elasticsearch - what is its forte?
- Setting up a cluster and taking advantage of its distributedness
- Ingesting data of all sizes and shapes
- Riding it as it becomes a Mammoth
- Upgrading it for a better future
- These are several nitty-gritty’s taken care by every Developer running Elastic Stack. This talk gives a good insight into Elastic Stack.
Aravind is passionate about evangelising technology, meeting developers and helping in solving their problems. He is a backend developer and has six years of development experience.
Currently he works at Elastic as Developer Advocate and looks after the Developer Relations function of India. Previously, He worked at McAfee Antivirus as a Sr. Software Engineer in Cloud Security Domain. He has deep interest in Search, Machine Learning, Security Incident Analysis and IoT tech. In his free time, he plays around Raspi or a Arduino.