arrow_back Using Data to make data processing reliable again
Hybrid Machine Learning with Azure IoT Edge
Submitted by SUNIL KUMAR (@sunilkumarjb) on Tuesday, 20 March 2018
This workshop will provide an overview of various concepts of IoT, Machine Learning and Azure IoT Edge.
It will be a hands-on workshop which will involve actual machine learning model deployment on edge devices or edge simulator of your system.
- Concepts of IoT.
- Docker overview.
- Docker set-up on laptop.
- Concepts of Machine Learning.
- Deployment of Azure Deep Learning Virtual Machine.
- Open source ML framework overview.
- Machine Learning model creation using Azure Deep Learning Virtual Machine(DLVM).
- Azure container registry overview.
- Azure IoT Edge overview and operation.
- Machine learning model deployment on edge devices using Azure IoT Edge.
- Azure ML studio overview & demo.
- Python knowledge and desire to learn. - Laptop (Windows 10, Linux, MacOS) and Python 3 - Azure account
Mihir Punjabi is a Principal Solutions Architect at Capgemini Product & Engineering Services and is a SogetiLabs member (http://labs.sogeti.com/). Mihir is Machine Learning evangelist at Capgemini focusing around Cognitive ML, Edge intelligence, Hybrid ML, Swarm Intelligence, TensorFlow, etc. He is an IBM Certified Watson Application Developer
Sunil Kumar Jang Bahadur is a Senior Consultant at Capgemini Product & Engineering Services. Sunil is Machine Learning and Data Science enthusiast focusing on Machine learning, Deep learning, MS IoT Edge, Chatbots, TensorFlow, Caffe2, CNTK, log analytics, etc. He is a Microsoft Certified Azure Architect and IBM Certified Watson Application Developer.