Previous proposalRecommendation System beyond traditional Collaborative filtering
Next proposalSearch at Petabyte scale
Running natural language queries against NoSQL schema
- Demonstrate and discuss advanced text parsing and processing techniques on UNSTRUCTURED DATA
- For the business user, the session will introduce the concept of data mining with “English” (rather than query languages like SQL)
- For technical audiences, the session shall focus on how a query in simple english can be sliced and diced to form a series of expressions that can be used to query a NoSQL DB.
- For the consumer user, the session will help introduce how the search experience can be made better even against very large datasets
One of the most common feature of any web application is the “Search”. The natural language query module lets users search for what they want with a single text field (rather than a page full of text fields). The user can type the query that comes to his mind in english and instantly it gets converted into a database query. The solution is designed to identify key components and operators within a natural language query and use it against a NoSQL DB to extract the most appropriate records.This session with explain the technical solution in detail.
- CTO, Dexlock Technologies LLP
- Senior Data Scientist, Clickagy Inc
- Speaker at MongoDB World Conference on Natural Language Processing
- Specializes in Deeplearning, NLP and Shallow learning techniques