arrow_back Low Latency Access of Bigdata using Spark and Shark.
7 Ways to call elections using data arrow_forward
Open Source Business Intelligence - Pentaho BI Suite
Submitted by Ramana Reddy (@ramanareddyg) on Thursday, 25 April 2013
Participants will be taken through the basics of Business Intelligence tools. Various tools available in the market with focus on open source tools. Participants will be shown how to use Pentaho for data integration and reporting purposes.
- Introduction to Business Intelligence
- Introduction to Pentaho BI suite
- Pentaho data integration (Kettle) demo
- Pentaho report generator demo
- Publishing and accessing reports via Pentaho business intelligence server demo
- Real world case studies
Knowledge of basic SQL and databases.
- 7+ years’ experience in Business Intelligence, predictive models & multivariate analysis
- Experience in developing standards and processes related to data cleansing, data quality and data consolidation
- Experience in gathering requirements, and managing the development of BI reporting tool to enable easy access of outputs from the statistical models