Building analyzing and visualizing large graphs
A tutorial on how to model, use and visualize large graphs on existing storage systems.
A lot of real world problems can be solved better using graphs. In my talk I cover the basics of solving daily problems using graphs, modeling and building larger graphs on existing back-end systems (in- memory,relational,NoSQL). The talk will also cover some simple algorithms and tools to analyze and visualize such graphs.
The lecture will be geared towards programmers
- Spotting graphs in your data.
- Graph models -mostly theory, I'll keep it short.
- How to model, and program large graphs(millions of nodes and edges).
- Persisting such graphs on existing storage architectures (when switching to a graphDB is not an option or an overkill).
- Visualizing huge graphs -what tools exist and how to build your own, some algorithms for effective visualization.
I am a co-founder and developer at muHive, we are working on building the worlds best customer engagement platform. more here