If you work on:
- Content websites - design or development
- Content marketing, branding
- Newsletters - publishing, design and branding
- and other topics listed in the proposals section.
Submit a presentation or idea for speaking.
The audience for Content Web Saturday sessions consists of:
- Digital agencies who work on branding, design, communications and advertising.
- Website design/development agencies.
- Individual consultants working directly with businesses offering content, design or technical assistance.
- Developers and designers from:
- Online Media and Publishing organizations.
- Academic and Research Institutions
- Non-Profit and Development Sector
If you work/represent one of these audience segments, you should consider sharing your work/experiences and insights with the Content Web community. You can also leave comments on presentation ideas submitted here and/or propose for someone who should speak at the weekly sessions.
If you have questions about speaking, write to firstname.lastname@example.org