A meetup for former GSoC participants as well as aspiring GSoC applicants.
47, Nishant Kunj
Near Kohat Enclave Metro Station
Pitampura, New Delhi
Date and Time
13th October, 2016
4:00 pm - to - 7:00pm
We are looking for following types of proposals
- Project Demos by students who have participated once in any edition of GSoC before - You can propose to showcase your project
- Mentor Talk by anyone who has been a mentor at any previous edition of GSoC - Students would love to know what you expect in a proposal and how they can write better proposals.
- 22 Sep 2016 : Proposal Submissions Open
- 07 Oct 2016 : Proposal Submissions Close
WikiToLearn Desktop client demo and how to get involved
I will start by giving a brief introduction about WikiToLearn and KDE . After that i will showcase my gsoc project and will tell details about it . Tell the audience how to get involved with WikiToLearn and KDE .
- what is wikitolearn ?
- what is wikitolearn desktop client ?
- how to get involved with wikitolearn and KDE
I am student currently in 2nd year studying bachelor in information technology (Bsc IT) from
Amity University Noida , delhi , India . Apart from academics i have great interest in open
source softwares and security , interested in art of cryptography and it’s sub related aspects .
my love for security : i play lot of warchalls .
link : https://www.wechall.net/et/profile/jayssj11
On the community part, I am part of GDG New delhi ( GDG: google development group) . GDG
helps students to learn about google technologies and other open source technologies .
GDG new delhi : https://developers.google.com/groups/chapter/114576537688641864561/
I am also GSOC studnet 2016 . KDE is my organization for GSOC 2016.
WikiToLearn desktop client ( GSOC project for KDE ) : https://github.com/hackertron/W2L/
My published articles on HackThis ( one of the popular warchall site )