If you work on:
- Application of AI - or have an idea you want to discuss and get feedback on.
- Tooling for AI - open source, proprietary, custom build - and why did you choose it
- Managing data, including labeling, quality of data, data types and data privacy
- Engineering for AI
- Product development with AI
- Ethics and AI
- Other topics associated with the Artificial Intelligence (AI) ecosystem
You can submit:
- Paper discussions
and use the opportunity to get feedback from the community.
The audience for Anthill Inside sessions consists of:
- AI practitioners including data scientists, engineers and architects
- Product managers using AI
- Cybersecurity and data security practitioners
If you work/represent one of these audience segments, you should consider sharing your work/experiences and insights with the Anthill Inside community. You can also leave comments on presentation ideas submitted here and/or propose for someone who should speak at these sessions.
Proposal submissions close at 25 Dec 2020, 11:00 PM
Arnab Biswas (@arnabbiswas)