The rapid development of AI technologies is making waves across industries in India and has brought about a paradigm shift. Confronting the hype, it is essential to think through the myriad of potential challenges that come with these technologies and how to navigate them. In an effort to build a safe space to discuss mitigating these challenges, Anthill Inside is organizing a series of sessions on AI and Risk Mitigation.
Under the AI and Risk Mitigation series, meet-ups, talks, and discussions on healthtech, fintech, agritech, edtech, and public services are organised. These are a mix of online and hybrid sessions. Takeaways from these sessions will be used to develop a knowledge repository in the form of practical guidelines and a self-regulated charter for Ethical AI.
We invite you to share your work with us and participate in these sessions, which can be in the form of product demos, talks, panel discussions, and workshops. This is a call for proposals for you to submit an abstract of your work in this area. The submissions will be reviewed by the editors on a rolling basis.
- Generative AI in Agritech
- Navigating AI Challenges in Radiology
- How Differential Privacy Changed The World
- Use Cases and Risks of ML in Capital Markets
- Ethical Concerns in Use of AI in Healthcare
- LLMs and Licensing
This project covers five tracks which are listed below, along with suggested topics of discussion:
- Generative AI in healthcare, especially Chatbots (how are they being used, who, for what, etc.)
- How to evaluate an AI product for healthcare?
- Privacy and security challenges in AI-enhanced learning environments
- Public services:
- Exploring the role of transparency and explainability in AI systems deployed in public services
- Implementing cybersecurity measures to protect AI systems in public services
- Privacy best practices for handling user data
- Fraud detection techniques and explainiability in such models
- Solving for Indic LLMs
- Agri-fintech - Weather Index-based microinsurance, crop insurance, affordable loans and credit for farmers, etc.
- People challenges - promoting a symmetric relationship between farmers and companies, skill development and encouraging farmers to use AI tools safely, etc.
- Business and tech leaders from startups
- Product Managers and Data Scientists
- Lawyers, doctors, agronomists, teachers and curriculum developers
There will be meet-ups, talks, and roundtables hosted for the tracks regularly. These will be a mix of online and hybrid sessions. Takeaways from these sessions will be used to develop a knowledge repository in the form of practical guidelines and a self-regulated charter for Ethical AI.
Anthill Inside is a community where topics in AI and Deep Learning such as tools and technologies, methodologies and strategies for incorporating AI and Deep Learning into various applications and businesses, and AI engineering are discussed. Furthermore, Anthill Inside places a strong emphasis on exploring and addressing ethical concerns, privacy, and the issue of bias both in practice and within AI products.
Follow us on Twitter at @anthillin. For queries, write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-7676332020.