Submitted by Balaji Rajagopal (@balabala1989) on Saturday, 30 July 2016
Online payments being part of our life, very few people understand the complete process happening behind the screens to make a payment successful. This session is regarding the end to end flow of a payment process - credit card, bank, wallet, AEPS
• What are online payments?
• How does a credit card transaction work?
• Stake holders of a credit card transaction
• Credit card transaction Jargons
• How does a bank/net banking transaction work?
• Wallet based transactions
• Overview of Aadhar enabled payments
• How are Aadhar enabled payments different from Credit card or Net Banking transactions?
An open mind to process the information being presented
I am Balaji Rajagopal, working as a Product developer in PayPal. I have 5 years of experience in Payments space with good knowledge about transaction processing. I have been instrumental in bringing and scaling Paypal payment systems in few countries like China, Japan, UK etc.