Blockchain Development - Lets build a remittance/bank exchange platform on top of ethereum
Submitted by Yeshwanth kumar (@morpheyesh) on Friday, 14 October 2016
- Introduction to blockchain
- Introduction to walther & CoinBank admin dapp
- Setting up ethereum blockchain private 3-node setup - Getting used to geth.
- Introduction to truffle — A blockchain framework to build dapps
- Solidity — Writing smart contracts
- Deploying smart contract onto the blockchain
- Onboarding the user onto the CB-Exchange service
- Transfer tokens to another user.
- Exploring more usecases
[Full working demo along with code]
I’m Yeshwanth Kumar, a polyglot programmer with interests in cloud automation and orchestration. A DevOps Engineer at Axelerant Technologies, currently building a developer platform, with the focus on automating stateful applications. I’m a huge blockchain enthusiast and have been working in implementing Blockchain PoCs for various companies. Recently I was part of the team which was building a loyalty points platform on top of ethereum. I have previously worked on integrating Blockchain As A Service into a cloud platform with Eris.